Our Sister-in-Law Michelle

Michelle and Holly


My name is Michelle, I’m writing in behalf of Holly and Nathan who desire to adopt. My husband Mitch is Holly’s brother so I have known them for about 4 years now. Holly and Nathan are naturally good with children. I’ve seen them interact with our nephews and niece and they love their aunt “Haha” and uncle “Neet.” Although Holly and Nathan now live over 1000 miles away, 3 year old nephew Blaine still holds a special place in his heart for them. Holly would be a wonderful mother because she puts her whole heart into anything that she does. Holly is generous, kind, intelligent, funny, and talented. I admire how her house is decorated with a touch that has her signature on it, and it makes it feel like a home of love, peace and laughter. She also cooks like Martha Stewart! I should also mention that Holly is often the one that gets the family together to play games, she knows how important family is and she helps us maintain these important ties. The first time I met Nathan, I hadn’t even been kissed by Mitch yet and he was grilling me with questions the same way a dad would to his 16 year old daughter’s boyfriend! He wanted to make sure I was a good fit for Mitch. He is straightforward but keeps a sense of humor (as you can see from my experience). Nathan grew up on a farm so he is a little rough around the edges but a softy inside. His family learned to work hard on the farm and I am sure he would instill the same principles in his own children. This is particularly important today with the rising generation being somewhat lazy and expecting to be entertained all the time. I honestly believe that Holly and Nathan will be wonderful parents. They have had their hearts set on it for a long time and despite the trials they have faced in trying to conceive, they have kept a positive outlook on life and kept upbeat. Thank you for your consideration, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

Michelle

Us hiking with Mitch and Michelle