Our friend Heather

To Whom It May Concern:

It is my pleasure to provide a positive recommendation for my friends Holly and Nathan. I met them when they moved to Newport, Rhode Island. We attended the same church for three years, and Nathan and I worked together in Navy Band Northeast as well. During our time in Newport, Holly and I became the closest of friends.

I have had the chance to observe their strong moral and spiritual values as well as their long struggle with infertility. I know that Holly and Nathan have dreamed of being parents for many years. They have so much love to give, and any child placed with them would be a fortunate child indeed. They are committed to dedicating themselves heart and soul to a child. Aside from the strength of their marriage they have a very strong support system in their friends and family.

When I heard that Holly and Nathan felt led to adopt a child, my heart was filled with joy. No couple I know deserves to be parents as much as these two. They are loving, patient, attentive and thoroughly committed to one another. This couple takes every opportunity to enrich children's lives, from serving as teen youth group leaders at our church to, to assisting in the nursery. It is amazing to watch them with children. They are so patient, kind and sweet with all of them.

Their strong faith has seen them through some tough times, and now it seems their dreams are about to come true. Together, this couple is just amazing. Of course, they have occasional disagreements like any normal couple, but they are truly best friends. They treat each other with mutual respect and have created a loving, stable home. They are also financially secure, with Nathan holding a high-profile job in the United States Navy Band.

Please know that if Holly and Nathan are chosen to have a baby placed in their home, not only they will treasure this precious gift, but also the child would be blessed to be part of such a loving home. It is my strong desire that they be able to expand their family through adoption.


Respectfully,
Heather